Skip to Main Content
Sources of such Personal Information:
- Contact information and other information about you such as your name, telephone number, email address and physical address and demographic information.
- Financial information, product information, including credit card information.
- Online identifiers such as username, cookies, hashed email addresses, mobile device IDs including advertising identifiers, IP address, type of browser, operating system, date and time information and other technical information about your computer and browsing information.
Business Purpose for such Personal Information:
- Collected from you directly through the Website or from your communications with us.
- Collected from you directly when you purchase our products through the Website.
- Collected by us when you visit our Website or interact with online advertisements, and from our partners who collect the information from you directly when you visit our partners’ sites or use our partners’ search engines.
Categories of Third Parties with whom information is shared:
- We use such information to provide you our products and services, process and communicate with you about your orders, respond to inquiries we receive from you, send you marketing communications and as otherwise described in “Use of Your Personal Information” below.
- We use such information to provide you our products and services, and process your orders.
- We use such information to improve our Website and services, to deliver targeted advertising about goods and services that may be of interest to you, to assist anti-fraud services and as otherwise described in “Use of Your Personal Information” below.
- We share such information with our service providers and as otherwise described in “Sharing Personal Information With Third Parties” below.
- We share such information with our service providers to process your order.
- We share such information with our service providers, affiliates and advertising partners, sell this information to our customers and as otherwise described in “Sharing Personal Information With Third Parties” below.
• Right to Request Deletion. You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see “Exercising Access, and Deletion Rights” below), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your Personal Information from our records. However, we may retain Personal Information that has been de-identified or aggregated. Furthermore, we may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) in order to perform certain actions set forth under CCPA, such as detecting security incidents and protecting against fraud or illegal activity.• Exercising Access and Deletion Rights. To exercise the access and deletion rights described above, please submit a request to us by:Emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.orgOnly you, or a person or business entity registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf (an “authorized agent”), may make the requests set forth above. You may also make a request on behalf of your minor child.The request should include your contact information and describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. In addition, you should provide sufficient information (including your full name, address, product purchased, order number) that allows us to reasonably verify that you are the person about whom we collected the personal information or an authorized representative.We will respond to consumer requests in a reasonably timely manner. If we require extra time to respond, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.In order to protect the security of your Personal Information, we will not honor a request if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you. The method used to verify your identity will vary depending on the nature of the request. Generally speaking, verification will be performed by matching the identifying information provided by you to the Personal Information that we already have.Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request. We are not obligated to provide the information set forth above under “Right to Know About Personal Information Collected, Disclosed or Sold” more than twice in a 12-month period.We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.• Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights. You have the right to direct us to not sell your personal information at any time (the "right to opt-out"). We do not sell the personal information of consumers we actually know are less than 16 years of age, unless we receive affirmative authorization (the "right to opt-in") from either the consumer who is at least 13 and less than 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a consumer less than 13 years of age.To exercise the right to opt-out, you (or your authorized representative) may submit a request to us by visiting the following Internet Web page:Do Not Sell My Personal InformationAlternatively, you may submit an opt-out request by emailing us at email@example.com.• Non-Discrimination. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights, including, but not limited to, by:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that Personal Information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you
- Denying you goods or services.
- Charging you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Providing you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggesting that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.